In compliance with the provisions of organic law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data you provide us will be incorporated and will be treated in the files owned by Yanyare Design SL, in order to manage and maintain the services rendered and / or contracted, as well as to keep you informed, via electronic content on matters relating to the Company's activity and services.|
You can exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by email to [email protected] or by writing to Yanyare Design SL, Paseo Santa María de la Cabeza number 42Bis, Office 9, 28045 in Madrid, always accompanied by a photocopy of your ID.
- We may collect information about your computer, including, if applicable, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data on how you navigate our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general use of the Internet through a cookie file that is stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Make an estimation on numbers and use patterns.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website in accordance with your individual interests.
- Accelerate your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.